Here's how to quickly get started with a new form, deploy it as a survey project, and start collecting data in the field.
Sign up and the first login
Visit https://kf.kobotoolbox.org to create a new account. If you work for a humanitarian organization, please sign up at https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info instead. After activating your account through the emailed link, you can log in to access your account.
Create your first form
- Create your first form by clicking on New, then choose New Form.
2. Click on the + button to add your first question.
3. After typing in the question label, click Add Question and choose a response type
4. You can give your form a name by changing the default 'New form' text on top.
5. To add skip logic to a question, click on a questions settings and go to the Skip Logic section.
(See here for an overview of all formbuilder functions.)
6. Click Preview Form to quickly view your questions and test skip logic.
7. To save the form click the Create/Save button, then 'X' to close the form.
8. To start collecting data you need to first deploy your draft form as a new data collection project.